Photos for promotion or projection, interview questions to help with your podcast or radio show, and an easy-to-use introduction sheet is provided below for your convenience.
No Cheatin’, Just Eatin’ garners multiple awards in the diet/health/fitness categories in 2017
Mary Jo Fay, RN, MSN is a speaker, relationship coach, columnist and award-winning author of several books, both fiction and non-fiction. Educated as a nurse, plus time spent as an NICU nurse, she never dreamed that her career would lead her to nursing people’s relationships – including the oftentimes difficult ones they have with themselves. Her previous books include non-fiction self-help works: Get Out Of Your Boxx, When Your Perfect Partner Goes Perfectly Wrong, The Seven Secrets of Love, and Please Dear, Not Tonight – The Truth About Women and Sex.
In this, her latest book, No Cheatin’, Just Eatin’, she focuses on our oftentimes crazy love/hate relationship with food.
Admitting to being a Junk Food Junkie, a chocoholic, and a sugar addict herself, she spent the better part of 40 years yo-yo dieting and binge eating on her search for a weight loss plan that finally made sense; one that literally let her have her cake and eat it too!
SUGGESTED INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- Is it true that you are a registered nurse?
- Don’t you know this that this type of nutrition goes against the healthier nutritional plans that have been the standard for years?
- Why don’t diets work?
- Why do you think as a nation, we are so overweight?
- What does “No Cheatin’ Just Eatin” mean?
- How can someone eat junk food and still lose weight?
- Is any food off limits?
- What do you think is one of the most important behaviors for anyone wanting to lose weight?
Raw video from a recent meeting.
MJ IN THE NEWS
To read the magazine article: Go to the menu bar at the bottom.
- Click the arrows to move through the pages.
- Need larger text to read? Click on the + button.
Or … DOWNLOAD THE ARTICLE